Come fly with ForeFlight.
Marketing Events Coordinator
ForeFlight is seeking a detail oriented go-getter to join our marketing team and to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing technology company. We're looking for someone who has a knack for project management, believes in the power of checklists, and has a love for logistics.
- Support Marketing Events Manager with planning for and execution of company events and tradeshow participation.
- Support marketing, sales, and event related travel needs by researching and booking travel arrangements.
- Manage event applications and show forms, track deadlines, and assist with internal and external event related communications.
- Coordinate with exhibit house on event and inventory logistics.
- Manage collateral, apparel, and marketing property inventory.
- Monitor and reconcile monthly marketing, event, and sales budget.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills Requirements
- 1 to 3 years experience in event/meeting planning, Marketing or Communications background a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excel in a deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines working in an independent manner.
- Ability to be creative and resourceful in solving problems.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Generous health and dental benefits.
- 401(k) matching with immediate vesting.
- Flight training reimbursement.
About ForeFlight, LLC
We are known as a leader in aviation and software development because we build exceptional products and hire skilled employees. Over the last decade, we have not only revolutionized the pilot’s flight bag but serve customers across the world and touch all segments of aviation. Our drive for innovation is why we won Aviation Week’s Laureate Award for Best New Product, received Flying Magazine’s Editor’s Choice Award four times, and are featured in Apple’s “Dreams” iPhone commercial.
Our recently expanded more than 10,000 sq. ft. office sits near the historic River Oaks neighborhood with panoramic views of the Houston skyline and is within walking distance to local favorites like Torchy’s Tacos. As the nation’s fourth-largest city, Houston is home to arguably one of the world’s best food scenes with over 10,000 restaurants. Lively arts and entertainment districts mean a festival, live concert or local farmers’ market is always just around the corner. Home to over 20 Fortune 500 companies and a robust local economy, Houston is a major corporate center.