ForeFlight is looking for a friendly face to sit at the front desk of our new Austin office location. This person will greet all of our visitors, and provide administrative and organizational support for our leadership team and Austin office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet all visitors and direct to the correct employee.
- Coordinate the scheduling of training sessions held in our office.
- Brew coffee and assist in keeping the reception area and office kitchen stocked with refreshments.
- Complete travel arrangements to include accommodations, transportation, and a prepared itinerary.
- Maintain a travel calendar for the office.
- Maintain an organized office meeting room calendar and schedules meetings and appointments as needed.
- Answer telephone system, take accurate messages, and screen and direct telephone calls for management in a professional manner.
- Gather necessary receipts and regularly maintain credit card transaction spreadsheets. Upload receipts and process expense reimbursements. Reconcile expense reimbursements.
- Inventory and order office supplies and equipment as needed. Purchase and maintain office snacks and beverages. Run errands to support office needs as needed. Assist with office cleanliness.
- Assist with planning and orchestrating corporate & team meetings and events. Assist with preparation of marketing content and materials. Assist with selection, ordering, and inventory of logo apparel.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis. Assist with shipping items when needed.
- Performs other administrative related duties as assigned.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Customer Relations
- Math Aptitude
- Time Management
- Computer Literacy
- Keyboard Skills
- Health and dental benefits.
- 401(k) matching with immediate vesting.
- Performance based bonuses.
- Flight training reimbursement.
About ForeFlight, LLC
ForeFlight produces the best selling iPad and iPhone app for pilots flying personal and business aircraft, corporate flight departments, and aircraft operators. Customers include individual pilots worldwide, Fortune 500 corporate flight departments, state and federal agencies, leading operators, and leading aircraft OEMs. We have been in the App Store since Day 1 (7/10/2008) and are consistently ranked in the top 50 grossing iPad apps in the App Store.
We are known as a leader in aviation and software development because we build exceptional products and hire skilled employees. Over the last decade, we have not only revolutionized the pilot’s flight bag but serve customers across the world and touch all segments of aviation. Our drive for innovation is why we won Aviation Week’s Laureate Award for Best New Product, received Flying Magazine’s Editor’s Choice Award four times, and are featured in Apple’s “Dreams” iPhone commercial.
Our downtown Austin office is located at 621 E 6th St, just a short walk from the MetroRail station.