ForeFlight is looking for an enthusiastic Technical Recruiter to join our HR Team. This individual will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and hiring for all U.S. positions at ForeFlight, and will report directly to our HR Director. The ideal candidate for this position is thorough, hard-working, able to juggle several positions at once, energetic, and has a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles and skills, and the recruitment process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with Hiring Managers to assess needs and draft job postings
- Maintain the ForeFlight ATS and screen all incoming resumes
- Screen candidates for competency with the job requirements
- Schedule all telephone, video, and onsite interviews for our 3 U.S. offices
- Communicate with candidates regarding the recruitment process
- Maintain internal recruitment reports
- Present current candidate pipeline in weekly recruitment meeting
- Attend career fairs on behalf of ForeFlight as needed
- Special projects as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s of Science or Human Resources degree
- 2-5 years experience in recruiting
- Great understanding of technology and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
About ForeFlight, LLC:
ForeFlight produces the best selling iPad and iPhone app for pilots flying personal and business aircraft, corporate flight departments, and aircraft operators. Customers include individual pilots worldwide, Fortune 500 corporate flight departments, state and federal agencies, leading operators, and leading aircraft OEMs. We have been in the App Store since Day 1 (7/10/2008) and are consistently ranked in the top 50 grossing iPad apps in the App Store.
We are known as a leader in aviation and software development because we build exceptional products and hire skilled employees. Over the last decade, we have not only revolutionized the pilot’s flight bag but serve customers across the world and touch all segments of aviation. Our drive for innovation is why we won Aviation Week’s Laureate Award for Best New Product, received Flying Magazine’s Editor’s Choice Award four times, and are featured in Apple’s “Dreams” iPhone commercial.
We are a product-focused company where software development and customer service are the top priorities. Our software development team hails from Trinity University, Rice University, Texas A&M, UT Austin, and Clemson. We score 12 out of 12 on the Joel Test. We love shipping.
If you’ve contributed to any open source projects, make sure to include links to relevant code. If you are a recent graduate, please include a copy of your transcript. In your cover letter, please indicate any aviation experience and list any relocation preferences or constraints.